There are two ways that a learner can study at the University of the Republic:
- As an “Official” student pursuing a completion certificate, and;
- As an “Unofficial” student, not currently in a completion certificate tract.
Regardless of student status, each pursuit requires the permission from the University of the Republic and the student must meet minimum program requirements.
The following are the steps required for applying and becoming accepted to the University of the Republic:
- The student shall complete an Admission’s Application.
- The student shall complete the Pre-Core Course assignments.
Pre-Core Course Assignments – AS
Pre-Core Course Assignments – BS
Pre-Core Course Assignments – MS
- Submission of Transcripts (The student shall submit Official Transcripts from all institutions the student wants college credit to be considered).
Send Transcripts to:
University of the Republic
26673 Red Hawk Lane
Clovis, CA 93619
Upon receiving admission status to the University of the Republic, the student will receive notification to register for a course(s).
The student shall select a course, complete the New Course Registration form and return it with the required fees to the University of the Republic for registration.
New Course Registration – AS
New Course Registration – BS
New Course Registration – MS
Once the New Course Registration form is received and accepted by the University of the Republic, a confirmation of the New Course Registration will be sent to the student along with the course specific syllabus.
You are one step closer to excellence
Come learn with us